OUTSTANDING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH PERFECT LOCATION
This is your opportunity to secure a spacious 3 bedroom townhouse (with long term tenants already in place) in the sought after San Capistrano gated complex.
San Capistrano is a small, peaceful and well maintained complex offering pool and BBQ facilities, surveillance cameras, intercom, NBN availability, affordable Body Corporate fees and attentive on-site managers to protect and grow your investment.
• Body Corporate Fees: approximately $75 per week
• Council Rates: approximately $28 per week
• Water Rates: approximately $31 per week
• Rent: currently $370 per week
• Purchase price: Offers over $295,000
• Gross Yield: 6.52% *
• Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with ceiling fan
• Fully equipped kitchen with generous storage and breakfast bar
• 3 large bedrooms, all able to accommodate a queen sized bed
• Master bedroom features ensuite, large built in robe, ceiling fan and own undercover balcony
• Bedroom 2 has a large walk in robe
• Bedroom 3 has a built in robe, ceiling fan and own tiled undercover balcony
• Additional storage cupboards under staircase and in upstairs area
• Main bathroom offers a bath tub and separate shower
• Internal laundry with downstairs toilet
• Single remote controlled garage
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area leading to a small and easily maintained backyard
• Security screen to front door and fly screens to all other windows and doors
Enjoy a short walk to Woolworths and local shops, gym, tavern and restaurants, medical and childcare centres, primary and high schools, sports fields and popular Central Park.
A bus stop is conveniently located directly outside the complex and you are only a short drive to the M1 Pacific Motorway, Helensvale Train Station (and highly anticipated light rail), Westfield Shopping Centre, Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital, Theme Parks and of course the glorious Gold Coast beaches.
Don’t procrastinate and miss out on this opportunity – the last property to sell at San Capistrano was under contract within 6 days.
* Please note all gross yields and return details are approximate and are based on the minimum asking price only (not the sale price), the gross return also does not include any tax credits or deductions the purchaser may be entitled to, and is based on information provided by a number of sources. This information is provided as a guide only and is based on figures provided to Onsite Property Pty Ltd and whilst this has been prepared in good faith and with due care, no liability for negligence is otherwise assumed by Onsite Property Pty Ltd , its principal’s, agents or servants. Please conduct your own investigations into the subject property to satisfy yourself with the matters concerning the property.