1. Business Infrastructure
Position your complex or building at the forefront in your area, impress owners and show the marketplace your professionalism by having a suite of modern infrastructure assisting your business.
- Access to Property data of owners and properties
- Access to National residential tenancy database
- Access to title and property information nationally
- Real estate contracts and rental software
2. Marketing Infrastructure –
Many managers do not have time to prepare ongoing information to their owners or tenants. Engaging with owners and tenants on an ongoing basis ensure your tenants remain informed and you are positioned to be the conduit between your owners and the marketplace.
- Essential real estate subscriptions included in one low yearly rate. Managers are afforded various web portal sites locally and overseas, including Australia’s dominant property portal websites realestate.com.au and domain.com.au and many more, for rental and sales advertising with easy ‘one click’ uploading and administration.
- Residential tenancy database, find out if tenancy applicants and occupants have been reported as default tenants and much much more.
- Online database tools to send mailouts, stock lists, ebrochures, monitor responses and measure effectiveness through the same easy ‘one click’ system.
- Quality data bases for sales and rental marketing, as well as automatic buyer and rental alerts for each new listing.
- Online SMS Capabilities – SMS owners, tenants or your database updates, alerts, reminders, properties.
- Researched suburb profiles and market updates.
- Letters to send to your owners with their monthly statement.
- Check lists, documents, marketing plans and procedures.
Get maximum exposure in the marketplace to ensure you attract tenants and investors faster.
Engage with your owners and tenants by providing value to them without it costing you time – whilst running your business more efficiently with the Onsite Property resources at your disposal.
3. Sales Infrastructure
The ability to generate income via the choice of:
A) Having a dedicated complex representative from Onsite Property to protect your asset and look after any sales in your complex to investors ($1000 service fee).
B) If licensed to conduct sales, let Onsite Property do all the forms and paperwork, follow the simple sales process with Onsite Property to attract investor buyers and protect your own complex by generating your own sales commissions. (50% of total commission received by Onsite Property)
Protect and grow your management asset, and receive extra revenue through providing a quality sales solution for your building or complex and its owners.
Need to clarify further or need more information?
QLD Resident Unit Managers Call: 07 3106 0666
Heard Enough! Contact Us
Over 20 sales and rentals real estate marketing portals included in one low yearly rate.