How much does it cost?
For Queensland Resident Unit Managers
When joining Onsite Property, once you choose whether you are a selling or non selling manager, generally your total fees include:
- One off Set-Up Fee: $199
- This establishes you within the Onsite Property system and gives you access to our extensive tools and services.
- Yearly Subscription Fee: $299
- See your business prosper with tools, technologies and infrastructure, and unprecedented control of your management asset through sales control.
We welcome your initial phone call when you are considering joining us. Please phone 07 3106 0666 for any queries or questions.
When you are ready to form your partnership with us, have a read of the terms and conditions and once completed your sign up, you will be given immediate access to our back end area where you can access much of the Onsite Property Resources.
Contact us here
Within 24 hours of joining us, the following will be initiated:
1 – Set Up and Training
1. We will contact you to welcome you and discuss any queries and questions you may have.
2. We will provide an overview of the tools now at your disposal
3. We will provide you with access to our services, infrastructure web portals, and train you on as required on uploading your listings
4. We will discuss with you our simple sales and sale referral processes.
5. We will ensure we have completed the building profile and have photos and any additional information on your property and its amenities.
2 – Ongoing Support
– We will be available for support during business hours and after hours through your relevant representatives mobile number.
– You will be given periodic property research, market updates and the like for you to include in your ongoing correspondence to your owners as you require.
– You are afforded access to a range of regularly updated pre-written letters to owners, and templates for newsletter marketing and e marketing tools.
3 – Sales Referrals OR Sales Partnering
Depending on your initial choice of choosing to sell or instead referring prospective sellers to Onsite Property, we aim to protect and where possible grow your rent roll through providing quality sales solutions in your building or complex to vendors, marketing properties as they come available to property investors and aiming to keep values and realizations for owners as strong as possible.
For those managers not conducting their own sales, we understand that despite us being the most appropriate agent to get results, not all owners may choose to engage us. All we ask is that we are nominated as your preferred agent for sales in your building or complex when an owner discusses potentially selling their property.