The Ultimate Asset Protection
Resident Unit Managers have their asset protected through partnering with Onsite Property, either by Onsite Property selling properties in your complex as they become available to investors, or by the Resident Unit Manager selling the property through Onsite Property to a property investor. Onsite Property are the only dedicated investor sales organisation servicing resident unit managers and their owners in the marketplace.
Industry Leading Tools and Technologies.
Resident Unit Managers with Onsite Property receive a range of services and tools that help them run and operate their business. These include:
– Various web portal sites for rentals and sales including realestate.com.au and domain.com.au
– Online database tools to send mailouts
– Quality data bases for sales and rental marketing
– Access to Social Media Spectrum
– Access to title and property information nationally
– Real estate forms, templates and contract software (QLD Managers only)
– Online SMS Capabilities
– Research Ongoing to assist with providing information to owners and clients.
– Letters to send to your owners with their monthly statement
– Check lists, documents, marketing plans and procedures
– Preferred suppliers databases
Join A Like minded, Supportive Community
The Onsite Property community of managers is constantly providing advice, support and assistance to one another as they face the day to day issues of running their management businesses. Chances are, any issues a manager may be having someone may have already faced and can pass on their insight and recommendations. Recommended contractors, lunches, events and the like are all part and parcel of being part of the Onsite Property Community and Forums will offer further support for managers during their management rights journey.
Unmatched Head Office Support
Support as a manager needs it for all facets of running and operating your business with Onsite Property.
Need to clarify further or need more information?
Please call :
QLD: 07 3106 0666
or Contact Us.